Alumni Weekend events are set
May 19, 2009
A wide variety of activities will be featured during the Albion/Boone Central Alumni Weekend, Friday and Saturday, June 19-20.
Following is the finalized schedule of events:
Friday, June 19
- Stock Car Races, 8 p.m., Boone County Raceway
- Karaoke at Junction 14-91
Saturday, June 20
- 2009 Cardinal Run — 5K; two-mile Fun Run/Walk, and one-mile Kids Run, starting at 9 a.m. Registration forms at Boone County Fitness Center, or contact Nicole Levander, Boone County Health Center, 395-3165.
- Breakfast Buffet at Junction 14-91, 9 a.m.
- Four-Person Scramble Golf Tournament at Albion Country Club. Registration at Country Club Pro Shop, 395-2900.
- Sand Volleyball Tournament at Boone County Fairgrounds, 9 a.m. Register by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 395-2686. Proceeds to Alumni Scholarship Fund.
- Downtown Albion Alumni Sales, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Alumni Banquet at Boone Central Gym, 6:30 p.m. Tickets on sale at Boone County Bank, Cornerstone Bank, or by e-mail at email@example.com
- Dance and Socializing at Boone County Events Center, fairgrounds, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
For updates on alumni events, log on the Albion News web site: www.albionnewsonline.com.