Shoe Store to Boot Rack
Subheader body
Albion’s long history of “boot scootin’”
In 1907 S.J. Oliverius opened his Shoe Store, which had just been built by Frank Steiner.
The store was called “Oliverius Shoe Store”. Mr. Oliverius ran the store until December 1953, a 46 year span. During this time he had a shoe repair shop in the back of the store.
In 1954 Keith Ladd and Frank Svoboda purchased the shoe store from S.J. Oliverius calling it “L and S Shoes” which they had together …
